6/22/2012

First things first.

Want to loose weight  or do you want to have a better life and Health?
Now that's a question for this century.Everyone is taking the fast lane to everywhere, but no one stops and thinks about what that does to your Health.

Think about it! What do you gain if you have a good paying Job? Except for the money, NOTHING !!!!!

This is what happened to me as soon as I finished my university. I started working in a large Corp. and started to neglect my Health. How? Exactly like everyone is doing. I tried so hard to get promotions and a better salary each month that I started to work after hours I started to take on more jobs even if those weren't in my own job description. And How is that ruining me? Well very easy. I didn't have enough time to relax or to take a break.I started eating only fast food because I did not have any time to cook my own. I didn't have any time left to make some sports ( and believe me before this i practiced a lot of them). I basically forgot how to live healthy.

Now the Health does not only mean a good body. It also means to have a healthy mind. But to get to the Healthy mind you first have to take care of your own body.

One of my physics teachers I had ( and now a good friend) had a saying : "Mens sana in corpore sano! " ( A healthy mind in a healthy body). Now that's a good way of saying everything I wanted to say.

Now I just started to change my life back to what it used to be. I stopped working over hours and when I got something to do that is not for me I passed it to the one in charge. But that's not enough.It's still a long way to go to have a nice life.

What about you guys? Do you have any advice's? Leave any comm's.




To get a free diet plan and free workouts each week please subscribe to my newsletter .


SmithMeyersLaboratories Pte Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment